Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Walking With Jesus- Hope


These three things remain faith, hope, and love, but the greatest of these is love.

If everything else fades away, and it will(except for faith and love: see above), hope never does.

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things(I heard that in a movie)

Faith is us putting our trust in God as we walk through life.  Hope is knowing no matter what happens, God will not let us down.

Don't put your hope in a certain outcome, because that will let you down.  Put your hope in God and trust him with every outcome.  

It is going to be ok, come what may.

I have not mastered hope, but I hope to get better at hope.

"There are seldom, if ever, any hopeless situations, but sometimes I lose hope in the face of some situations."

I read a story about a town that was going to be destroyed because the state was going to dam up the river.  All the citizens had several years to prepare and move. But before even the first resident ever moved from the town, the town started to fall apart. There was no future for the town, so the town began to fall apart.  A lack of hope will destroy a town.  A lack of hope will destroy a life.

"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope."  MLK Jr. 

I was trying to think of seven ways to remain hopeful, but I couldn't and I was not that motivated.

Just remember, the future is so bright I got to wear shades.

Ok this is the weirdest blog I have ever done.  I hope it made you a little bit more hopeful, or at least made you laugh.

I have an idea,  what are ways you remain hopeful?  Let me know.





Can you do me a Favor? If these ideas helped you, you enjoyed them, they made you think, or they made you laugh, would you:

REACT. Do something.


RESPOND. Leave a comment on this post.


REPOST. Repost this link on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or your blog.


SUBSCRIBE. Submit your email on the right and receive future blog posts

No comments: