Thursday, December 29, 2016

Sing- Movie Review

Sing, go see it if you are under the age of 13 and have no hopes of liking good music in the future.  I am not the demographic for this movie

Sing, go see it if you need a good 20 minute nap.

Sing, go see it if you want to sit beside a grandma and her 8 year old granddaughter and desire to hear an eight year old sing Taylor Swift, Sam Smith, and Lady Gaga, among others that I did not recognize.  Or want to recognize

Sing, go see it if you are not disappointed that Johnny the gorilla switched to his second choice of a song, I'm Still Standing by Elton John, and put aside, Stay with Me by Sam Smith.  The eight year old singer sitting beside me was highly upset

Sing, go see it if you want to see a star studded cast of Matthew McConaughey, Scarlett Johansson, Reese Witherspoon, Seth McFarland, Jennifer Hudson, and John C. Reilly play very forgettable cartoon characters.

I give this movie a 5 out of 10

I asked my 12 year daughter what she gave this movie and she said 5 out of 10 as well. I love her.





Can you do me a Favor? If these ideas helped you or made you laugh, would you REACT. Do something. RESPOND. Leave a comment on this post. REPOST. Repost this link on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or your blog.

1 comment:

myhollyhome said...

I wondered. Now I know. Check this one of the list. Elizabeth's review was especially appreciated!