Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Walking With Jesus-I Like Life, Life Likes Me



This is the best Christmas Carol movie.  Albert Finney plays a great Ebenezer Scrooge.  It is a musical.  The songs are fun.  I highly recommend it.

Sometimes I feel like old Scrooge, I hate life and life hates me.  But I must drink the milk of human kindness.  We are created in the image of God and no matter how much we have done to deprave ourselves that image is still there.  Ebenezer Scrooge the sins of man are huge.  No one is worse than me.  I must admit life sometimes has it's brighter side as well.   It needs to be salvaged for sure.  The way to do that is loving God with all your heart and loving your neighbor as yourself.  God has given us a good life in a good world among people created in His image, so I like life.


Do you like life?  How could you like life more?  




Can you do me a Favor? If these ideas helped you or made you laugh, would you REACT. Do something. RESPOND. Leave a comment on this post. REPOST. Repost this link on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or your blog.

No comments: