Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Walking With Jesus- Love God

Hear O Israel The Lord our God The Lord is one.  Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.

Hear O Todd The Lord our God The Lord is one.  Love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.

To start a day out right  you must love God.

The God I love has been made known by Jesus.  The God Jehovah, Yahweh.  Jesus has made him worldwide.  As the waters cover the sea.

What is God like, God is like Jesus, God has always been like Jesus, there was never a time when God was not like Jesus.  We haven't always known this, but Merry Christmas, now we do.  Jesus said he has come to make the Father known.  After he ascended to the oval office of the universe where he rules with all authority, Jesus sent his Holy Spirit.

So I worship the God in three persons, Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

I do this by surrendering to Him daily.  By daily prayer, By daily sitting with Him.  By asking Him to lead me.  I do this through weekly
gathering with His people to worship.  I do this through giving.  I do this through the Eucharist.  I do this through repentance.  And on and on.

I love God.  Mainly I love Him because He first loved loved me.

No comments: