Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A new launch

I had to redo our church website and when I added the blog link to our website I decided to give it a restart.

I changed the name to Todd Smith-End Of The Line Blog.  Got the name from a song I like and that inspires me.

I also changed the url from lifeatlivinghope.blogspot.com to pastortoddsmith.blogspot.com.  I wanted to go with toddsmith.blogspot.com, but the name was taken.  Incidently, if you do go to toddsmith.blogspot.com you will see that my blog isn't so bad.  Todd Smith whoever you are set my name free.

Also, I added a purpose for my blog.
1. To help us grow spiritually first and foremost
2. To give us a few laughs.  That may be dangerous.
3. To share a good song or two.  At least what I consider a good song.
4. To keep us updated about the happenings at Living Hope.

I hope you enjoy.

Let me know what you think.

Be good.

No comments: