Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Resist the urge to criticize
Resist the urge to criticize. When we judge or criticize someone, it says nothing about that person; it merely says something about our own need to be critical.
This is a quote from Don't Sweat The Small Stuff
1. I feel guilty after I criticize somone. I most always end up saying, "I shouldn't have said that."
2. Does my criticism change a person or the situation. If I have no authority to impact that person why do I offer unsolicited advice?
3. If people will talk bad to you about someone else, they will talk bad about you to someone else.
4. Why is it so much easier to focus on the bad instead of seeing the good?
5. On purpose speaking the good helps battle a critical spirit.
6. Help me Lord, Help us Lord.
7. How do you battle a critical attitude?