Saturday, May 5, 2012

Friday Favorites

1. I know it's Saturday, but I was busy on Friday.

2. I got a new Moleskine Notebook this week. My old one broke and they are not suppose to do that. Moleskine stands by their product and they sent me a new one. Everyone should journal, write, or draw in a Moleskine. It makes you smarter.

3. My daughter's second grade program was on Wednesday. Her school, Legacy, does a good job. She was a dancer during the song, "Good Day On A Bad Day." That song is about how God turned the bad of his son's death into the greatest good the world has ever known. They did a song called, "Make The Sign of Christ." I thought that song was powerful.




4. I went to the Chick-Fil-A LeaderCast on Friday at Fair Haven Ministry. I got to hear Tim Tebow, Andy Stanley, John Maxwell, and many others. It was quite informative. Plus Peanut M&Ms were on every table, and I discovered I like Peanut M&Ms. They did not have any Chick-Fil-A Sandwiches, which would have been awesome, but they did have really good chicken, broccoli, and cheese, stuff. So let me recap, informative and ate good. Now that's what I call a conference. I tweeted out quotes from and about the conference, so go here and follow my tweets.

5. My wife and I had a date night last night. Uccello's is really good. We saw a movie. I don't like advertising movies on my blog, I will just say Hulk Smash, and you figure it out. It was a fun time.

6. What was one of your favorite things from this past week?

2 comments:

Gloria Nelson said...

Best thing this week was today, Sat., the 1st Annual Womens Tea. It was done up beautifully. Good conversation, good food, and a very nice message from our speaker. I'm sure a good time was had by all. Thank you Monica and Phyllis.

Todd Smith- End of The Line Blog said...

Yeah, I am very happy with the Ladies Tea.