Sunday, January 9, 2011
12 Ways to Help You Pray
1. Better to pray for short periods of time often, than for long periods of time rarely.
2. Say your prayers out loud.
3. Pray the Scriptures.
4. Write out a daily prayer list.
5. Let people know that you prayed for them.
6. Keep a prayer journal.
7. Change locations for your prayer time.
8. Pray with someone.
9. Learn from someone who you think prays well.
10. Pray until you pray.
11. Pray in the Spirit. Rom 8:26-27
12. Always look for fresh ways to pray.