Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Good, Ehh, Bad

2010 ended for some with things going really good, (you got the new car, the promotion everyone is healthy). For some it just ended (same old car, same pay, but at least you have your health). For others it ended like a nightmare (I know people who have lost their jobs, lost both parents to the grave, even faced the death of a child)

2011 will end the same way, some good, some ehh, some bad. I make no promises for 2011 except that Jesus said he would never leave us or forsake us, that he would be with us always.

So everyday of 2011, good, ehh, or bad, he is with you. Praise him for the good. Seek him during the "ehh" for guidance. Rest with him during the bad. Cling to the good shepherd during the bad, you must know he is with you to fear no evil.

You have to work this out everyday in 2011 with fear and trembling. I don't know what 2011 holds, I guess I better just focus on tomorrow, which is part of 2011

Oops, just noticed it's after midnight, it's 2011. Everyone is healthy, thank you Jesus. Job situation in Michigan kindof ehh, so Jesus guide. My stepfather's health is bad, help him Jesus, minister to him, care for him, help me to do so. In Jesus name, Amen.


No comments: