Sunday, August 15, 2010
Top 10 Things I loved About Our Father's Hands
10. All the Living Hope volunteers worked really well together.
9. The giving attitude you had towards people you don't even know.
8. Seeing 70 different children playing on our campus.
7. The cotton candy.
6. The children of Living Hope helped Saturday with this ministry.
5. The games, bubbles, swing set, basketball, airplanes, parachute, etc, etc.
4. The hugs and smiles we received from thankful children.
3. The thank yous we received from thankful parents.
2. 70 backpacks full of school supplies were given to children.
1. The name of Jesus was lifted up.