Monday, May 13, 2013

Is anything too difficult for the Lord?


Genesis 18:14  Is anything too difficult for the Lord?

God offered Sarah a chance to have a baby at 90 years old, not to mention the fact that she was barren.  Is that too great of a challenge for the Lord?  It is an amazing story and I believe it happened.

I believe that story because God has done some things that were way to difficult for me to do in my own life.

1. He softened my horrible attitude that hated my life.  I use to say everything "sucks."  That word is not   part of my life anymore.

2. He gave me a family.  I never thought I would have my own family.  I always had a loner spirit, born a rambling man.  But I have a wife and daughter, He put that desire in me.

3. I have overcome and I am overcoming my handicap, legally blind.  My handicap use to define me, but it is not that way anymore.  I still have my challenges for sure, but they have become just that, challenges, and not blockades.

So I ask you, "Is anything to difficult for the Lord?"  



No comments: