I blog about things that come to mind. Things that hopefully will help you grow spiritually. Things that will make you laugh, maybe. A good song or two. May a picture I have drawn.
And I keep you updated about the church I pastor, Living Hope Assembly of God. www.livinghopeassembly.org
Friday, May 11, 2012
1. The ladies tea was really good. My wife told me I was not at the tea so it cannot be on my favorites. But, it did so much good for Living Hope, I am claiming it as one of my favorites of the week.
2. Communion was powerful Sunday. I heard this from several people. What is church without communion? Every time we participate in the Eucharist it is sacred. Click here for our communion sermon.
3. I started back drawing this week. I got a book at the library showing how to draw some pictures. It was from a sci fi comic book. I use to draw fairly well. I hope I keep it up.
4. Well it has gotten warm, I think. The garden gate is up. Hopefully in a couple of days, the garden will be planted.
5. What was one of your favorite things that happened to you this week?