Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Favorites

1. The ladies tea was really good. My wife told me I was not at the tea so it cannot be on my favorites. But, it did so much good for Living Hope, I am claiming it as one of my favorites of the week.

2. Communion was powerful Sunday.  I heard this from several people.  What is church without communion?  Every time we participate in the Eucharist it is sacred.  Click here for our communion sermon.

3. I started back drawing this week.  I got a book at the library showing how to draw some pictures. It was from a sci fi comic book.  I use to draw fairly well.  I hope I keep it up.

4. Well it has gotten warm, I think.  The garden gate is up.  Hopefully in a couple of days, the garden will be planted.




5. What was one of your favorite things that happened to you this week?

No comments: