Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Favorites

1. I enjoyed eating at Logan's this past Sunday with Living Hope. Mary told me that we should do that more often. I agree.









2. I laughed so hard watching these missed handshakes.  I know, I know,  I have a warped sense of humor.

3. I started reading "Practice Resurrection" by Eugene Peterson.  It is a great commentary on the book of Ephesians.  I highly recommend it.

4. The article I most enjoyed this week,"10 Words To Recover From A Broken Dream"  The word recharge really hit home with me.  I signed up to attend a local leadership conference.  I also started rereading a book that I read years ago, a book that really helped shape me when I was a young pastor.  It is called, "Don't Sweat The Small Stuff."  For me it was and is a book that keeps my attitude focused.



5. What has been one of your favorite things from this past week?

No comments: