Friday, April 6, 2012
2. This week was spring break and we took a couple of days and visited Chicago. I really enjoy metropolitan places. I think they are fascinating. Not sure I would want to live there but really great for visits.
3. We ate dinner at Harry Caray's Steakhouse. I grew up listening to him and watching the Cubs lose. He always cracked me up and I enjoyed the atmosphere.
4. Our "luncheon tea party" at the American Girl Doll store was a first for me, but it made my daughter happy, so what are you gonna do?
5. My favorite place we visited for just a brief moment was "The Fourth Presbyterian Cathedral." It is a beautiful stone building, over 100 years old. It felt very sacred. They don't make Wal-Marts like that.
6. The article I enjoyed most this week was, "Is It Okay To Use A Coupon On A First Date." It cracked me up. I think if you find someone who is cool with you using a coupon on the first date, that person is a keeper. You will be using coupons on your 100th date, that is for sure.
7. I am ready for our Good Friday service tonight at 7 p.m. I am ready to take communion with Living Hope.
8. What was your favorite part of your week? Leave us a comment and let us know.