Monday, April 16, 2012
John 20:16 Jesus said to her, “Mary.” She turned toward him and cried out in Aramaic, “Rabboni!” (which means Teacher).
-Rabboni means favorite teacher.
-Start your prayers this week with the word, "Rabboni" It is a sacred word.
-Who was your favorite teacher in school, college, at church?
1. A favorite teacher had experience and not just information. They had lived the things they were teaching you.
2. A favorite teacher saw more in you than you saw in yourself.
3. A favorite teacher had high hopes for your future.
4. A favorite teacher would not let you settle for being less than you could be.
5. A favorite teacher always made time for you. You never felt like they were inaccessible.
Jesus is all those things perfectly. He is my favorite teacher.