Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Favorites

·Jim and Joyce returned from Texas, was so glad to see them again.

·Communion on Sunday was really good. It is one of my favorite things that we do together as a church. It is sacred and we are participating in the body of Christ.

·Finally turned the corner on this cold. I can’t believe it has lasted almost a month.

·Had a great deacons meeting with Gary and Charlene. I really appreciated their wisdom in a couple of areas.

·My daughter is having a good time in gymnastics; the teacher said she has gotten a lot stronger in just a month.

·”That Was Then, This Is Now Part 2” is in the bullpen and ready to go. I am looking forward to Sunday. Here is Part 1

·My favorite article of the week: Pick Up Lines For Christian Dudes. And no I could not spend even one hour on pinterest.




No comments: