Thursday, June 3, 2010

How angry would you be?

A perfect game taken away by a missed call. Jim Joyce the Ump after seeing the replay admits he misses the call and beats him self up over it. Galarraga, the pitcher, could have yelled, screamed, threatened, and insulted the umpire. Who would have blamed him? But this is what Galarraga said...

"He really feels bad," Galarraga said of Joyce. "He probably feels more bad than me. Nobody is perfect. I give a lot of credit to that guy. [An apology] doesn't happen. He apologized. He feels really bad. Nobody is perfect. What am I gonna do?"

Wow!

Matthew 5:22 But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, 'You fool!' will be liable to the hell of fire.

Way to control your anger. You have my respect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cu-yOS_mFA&feature=related


In Jesus' Service

No comments: