Thursday, January 7, 2010

Good of the Day

Looking for the good and seeing God.

1. Elizabeth has cracked me up today. I told her when you throw a ball if you aim small you miss small, she said, "Well, I aim big and hit big.
2. I had breakfast today with a good friend.
3. My snow boots got a hole in them, bad. I got a nice new pair of boots, good.
4. I prayed through Living Hope's prayer list, good.
5. Elizabeth needs $8 more to buy a trampoline. I almost just gave it to her, bad. But instead I am making her work for it, good.
6. God has really spoken to me through Isaiah 1:17. Learn to do good. Apparently it is not natural, you must learn to do good. Seek justice, help the oppressed, the poor, the orphans, the widows.
7. Monica looks beautiful in her new hat, all cute, that's good.
8. Hopefully Alabama will lose tonight, that would be good.


I love you guys.

In Jesus' Service,

1 comment:

Jenilee said...

this is when you post a picture of the cute hat!