Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Resolution

My New Year's resolution is to see God and too see the good.

I want to seek God early in my day, then look for Him during my day. I want to see what He is up too. I ask that he would give me eyes to see and ears to hear what he is doing, so I can be a part of it and give him glory for it. At the end of my day I want to reflect on God's presence in my life.

I think one of this best ways to do this is too look for the good. God is good. When God looked at his creation he said it was good. Jesus called himself the good shepherd. We are commanded to think on whatsoever things are good, so I will look for the good. That does not mean that all situations will be good(although many will) but that God is good in every situation. I will look for the good because I know all things work together for good for those who love the Lord and are called according to his purpose.

Jesus, in 2010 help me to see God and to see the good. God forgive me of my attitude that looks for the bad and negative. God you are good all the time.

I love you guys.

In Jesus' Service,

No comments: