Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ask Me

John 14:12-14
Jesus does when I ask, so I can do what he did.

Jesus does so I can do.

I believe Him, I ask Him, then Jesus' does for me, so I can do what he did. Actually when Jesus does through my asking he said I can do greater things then he did, because he is with the Father, doing.

It's like a kindergartner saying she went to Disney World for spring break: stayed in a hotel, rode the tea cups, and went to Epcot Center. We know the child could not do that on her on. However they did do all those things because their Father took them to Disney World. We can do great things for Jesus, because Jesus is doing great things for us.

So we ask Jesus and he will do. John 14:14 Jesus says, "you may ask me anything in my name, and I will do it. So here is 5 times we should ask Jesus.

A-nxious- If it’s big enough to worry about, it’s big enough to ask Jesus about.
S-ervant-ask Jesus blessing on others and for ways you can serve others
K-nowledge- ask Jesus when a decision needs to be made and accomplished
M-ad- ask Jesus for help and understanding when a person or situation frustrates you
E-mergencies- ask Jesus when needs in others lives and our lives arise.

Love you guys,

In Jesus' Service,

No comments: